Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Hamlin Pub, 55076 Van Dyke (at 25 Mile Rd.), Shelby Twp., MI
Contact: Rob Montilla at (586) 291-7349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The next meeting of the RCNMC will be held on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 7 p.m. at the Hamlin Pub located at 55076 Van Dyke in Shelby Township (Van Dyke and 25 Mile Rd.).
This meeting will focus on the upcoming county elections. Macomb County has four countywide positions that are open as well as all 13 Board of County Commissioner seats. Candidates will be in attendance to give you an opportunity to hear their platform, ask questions and talk about ways to get these candidates elected.
Invited to this meeting are:
- Debera Guenther, candidate for Clerk - Confirmed to Attend
- Larry Rocca, candidate for Treasurer – Confirmed to Attend
- Mike Wrathell, candidate for Prosecutor - Confirmed to Attend
- Steve Thomas, candidate for Sheriff - Confirmed to Attend
Board of County Commissioners
- Don Brown, incumbent and candidate for district 7 - Confirmed to Attend
- Gary Lusk, candidate for district 5
- Jim Carabelli, incumbent and candidate for district 6
- Jim Perna, candidate for district 12
- Joe Sabatini, incumbent and candidate for district 13 – Unable to Attend
- Juliana Sabatini, candidate for district 9 - Confirmed to Attend
- Kathy Vosburg, incumbent and candidate for district 8 - Confirmed to Attend
- Mary Kamp, candidate for district 1 - Confirmed to Attend
- Randy Shafer, candidate for district 3
- Ron Albers, candidate for district 4 - Confirmed to Attend
- Zach Eineman, candidate for district 10
From this night, there will only be 10 weeks until Barack Obama is removed from office on November 6!
Join us from 6 p.m.-7 p.m. for social hour and dinner from the fine Hamlin Pub menu.