Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 7 p.m.
The Aud, 68931 Main St., Richmond, MI
Contact: Rob Montilla at (586) 291-7349
The Republican Committee of Northern Macomb County (RCNMC) is hosting the 2nd Annual Elected Officials Forum as a special event with the Richmond Area Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. The meeting will be held at the Aud in Richmond, Michigan.
This forum, titled “Focus on Local Government” is an opportunity for the local business community to meet with elected officials from around the Richmond Chamber member area. This event provides an educational look into how government can impact local business.
Forum guests include:
- Don Brown, Macomb County Commissioner
- Ken Goike, State Representative
- Andrea LaFontaine, State Representative
- Karen Ottenbacher, Lenox Township Treasurer
- Tim Rix, Mayor of the City of Richmond
- David Rushing, St. Clair County Commissioner
- Barbara Spencer, Columbus Township Treasurer
- Joe Stevens, Casco Township Trustee
- Paul Stewart, Richmond Township Planning Chair
- Kathy Vosburg, Macomb County Commissioner
The forum is free of charge and is open to the general public. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. with the informational program starting at 7 p.m. Coffee and desserts will be available.