The Republican Committee of Northern Macomb County (RCNMC) is a Michigan Independent Political Action Committee, originally formed on August 18, 2001. The group’s goal is to support Republican objectives and candidates in northern Macomb County, defined as the area north of M-59.
The RCNMC Mission Statement
- The Republican Committee of Northern Macomb County shall build, organize and energize a strong Republican Party in northern Macomb County.
- We shall work to elect Republicans at all levels of the Party, local, state and national with emphasis of effort given at the local level.
- We shall always strive to uphold the Conservative ideals that the Republican Party represents.
The Purpose of the RCNMC
- To provide an opportunity for citizens of northern Macomb County, defined as that area of Macomb County north of the M-59 Highway (Hall Road), to participate in Republican Party activities and programs in support of local, county and state candidates.
- To make available to the residents of northern Macomb County any information at the disposal of the RCNMC that may affect the future of northern Macomb County.
- To promote and work for the best possible government of the people of northern Macomb County.
- To perform any and all other duties allowed by law to benefit the welfare of the Republican Party in northern Macomb County and to conduct the political affairs and business of the northern Macomb County Republicans.
For a copy of the RCNMC bylaws, CLICK HERE. The bylaws are updated as of June 22, 2010.